For Sale 3,000,000.00€
RURAL HOTEL, located in the Alentejo halfway Evora [Unesco World Heritage] and Beja.
In 1999, constructed from a stately century house XIX, belonging to a wealthy family of Alentejo, was born the Hotel Refugio da Vila, offering an environment that combines elegance, culture and history of past times with the comfort of today .
This combination, along with the flavors of local cuisine and wines, promoted by the School of the Refuge and its restaurant kitchen to provide an unforgettable experience.
- 30 Hotel rooms
- Games room for the guests
- Beautiful hall
- Cooking school for tourists
- 3 Meeting rooms, 100, 50 and 10 seats
- Pool 10 m x 12 m
- Garden 2.000 m² – ideal for the guests
- House of the owner, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms all en-suite, 2 living rooms, 2 large balconies, dining with access to terrace, office, garden and garage.
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- The WINERY of the restaurant with a layout of individual tables for 52 seats.
- Could be for 100 people with group tables.
- This capability extends to 175 when using the covered terrace facing the garden.
Pub: The bar adjoins the restaurant and serves as antechamber of it. In this room there is free WiFi.
Lounge: This room is located on the 1st floor, noble floor of the house, with afireplace and a reading area, with several books available and TV.
This room has direct access to a large terrace with a huge bougainvillea, overlooking the plain and free WiFi. From this terrace stairs go to the garden and pool.
Games room: With snooker table and table board games.
- Rosemary Mount room: with 120 m2, capacity up to 100 people theater-style, was the former stables of the house.
- Bougainvillea room: it is a room with about 54 m2, capacity up to 50 people theater-style.
- Esteva room: with about 20 m2, is a small room, but cozy, with that previous link often works as a resource room, or small meetings of up to 10 seats in business round table.
Larger cities nearby (30 minute drive):
- Évora (UNESCO – World Heritage City), Roman remains
- Beja (New airport for private and charter flights)
- Reguengos de Monsaraz (large wine producers)
- Moura (oil museum)
- Vidigueira (white wine producers)
- Alder (Marina the largest artificial lake in Europe) a 15-minute drive from Hotel
On request a more detailed fact sheet.